How to Tell Others
You are the most important person in the Life & Liberty movement.
Here are MANY ways you can promote a spiritually awakened and non-coercive society:
- If you have a blog, list http://lifeandlibertymag.com on your blogroll as Life & Liberty
- Comment often on the posts. Engage other comments that people make with replies.
- When you are reading a post you like, you can share it these ways:
- Use the bar on the left to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbledUpon, and Pinterest.
- Copy the URL for the post in your browser bar, go somewhere on the internet, and paste it there. Encourage people to go to this link.
- Put the link in a “trafficky” area where people will see it. Add a picture and a call to action with the link if possible. We want to get people to visit our site and stay there.
- Paste the copied link on to Facebook somewhere. If no picture appears, delete your post, make a “TinyURL” at http://tinyurl.com and paste that shortened link onto a Facebook post. Use an attention-grabbing comment by the link to get people to click on.
- Browse around the site for a couple of hours. This increases our SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You will find a lot of interesting things along the way…
- If you can’t afford to buy an ad on Life & Liberty, find a wealthy person who can. 🙂
- Paste a “Button” from Life & Liberty on your website. Copy and paste the following code on to your website:
<a href=”http://lifeandlibertymag.com”><img alt=”Life & Liberty” src=”http://lifeandlibertymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/DH_horizonta2l-300×87.jpg” /></a>
Click on below and follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
Click on the links to the left of this post, and share this with others. Thanks!
Here is a page with my all time favorite books! What are yours? Click on the cat below: